The Flute Case

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My first post-

My boyfriend is the one who turned me on to blogging. He has a blog, Monkey Dog Cafe. I thought I might give it a shot! I had no idea what to write, so he (lets call him truevox) said write about who I am. So here goes: I am a 19 year old mom who works and goes to college. My baby is 4 months old, his name is Matt. I am attending Keene State College and pursuing my double degree in music education and performance, I also have a minor in psycology. My major instrument (as you might have guessed) is flute.
You might wonder how one does all of this, I wonder too sometimes. I admit it is hard! The hardest of all is learning how to be a mom! So if you are a mom, I understand!! I understand how finding the time to do laundry is a luxery, and getting out with your friends is like a week vacation. But I love him and I will have posts about him.
*** I appologize for any spelling errors, my spell check does not seem to be working***

1 Comments:

Blogger True Vox said...

Hey, hon. I like your blog a lot! Can't wait to see what you come up with over the next few months! Good luck, if you can stay into it, blogging is VERY rewarding.

(P.S. FIRST POST! :D)

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home