The Flute Case

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Rent

When I was a junior in high school I went to see "Rent" on broadway. It was really loud :) And I just tongight saw the movie. One thing that I really liked about the movie more than the broadway version is that I understood the story a lot more! It was easier to understand, mostly because they could do back sceenes. Such as putting pictures to what the singer was singing about. The actor that plays Mark, has the most wonderful voice! I would discribe it, from a womens perspective, as handsome. The great thing also about this movie is that the actors are the same as the ones in the broadway production except for Mimi and one other. I think I heard it is because Mimi had a baby. Anyhooters, check out the movie I enjoyed it.
***Once again cant figure out how to use the damn spell check***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home