The Flute Case

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Baby Matt

Hi all! Today my boyfriend and I started a blog for our little guy. We are putting pictures and movies of all of us on there. So check it out: www.baby-matt.blogspot.com ! Baby Matt is the best thing that ever happend to us. He was an unplanned pregnancy, or a surprise package as I like to call it. But my world wouldnt nearly be so bright! He is the best thing that has ever happend in my life, he is the best thing I have ever done! I love watching him grow up. He is only 4 months old (seems like longer) and he has learned so much! He has learned how to smile, laugh, how to stand up (with help), how to hold a rattle, and just recently he is learning how to eat real food. We started him out on squash, and a night ago he had his first bits of apple sauce. He deffinetly like the apple sauce better then the squash.The next thing on the agenda for him to try is banannas. That will be really exciting. Here is a clip of him first eating squash:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home